Castle Craig Continuing Education
We offer various further training programs in the field of addiction, including accredited further training. The programs are aimed at doctors, general practitioners, mental health nurse practitioners, nurses and other healthcare specialists. Depending on the specific needs and wishes, the further training program is put together for your organization.
Accredited further training
We offer various accredited further training courses for general practitioners in the regions of Amsterdam, The Hague, Rotterdam and Zeist.
Email us to discuss the planning.
The refresher programs are tailored to the needs of your organization. Both the duration and intensity can be adjusted in consultation. For example, we offer sessions of one hour (for example a lunch lecture), half a day or a day. Online refresher courses are also possible.
Knowledge and skills
The refresher course offers specific knowledge and skills in the field of addiction. The treatment of patients with addiction is complex, the required knowledge is not always sufficiently part of the training of the healthcare professional. During the training there is sufficient time for questions to a clinical psychologist, a nursing specialist and an experience expert.
- ZEarly detection
- ZPoints of attention in addiction and somatics
- ZNeurobiology of Addiction
- ZTreatment of abstinence
- Z(Treatment) interventions
- ZApproach and motivational interviewing skills: practical tools for the consulting room
- ZSet boundaries for the addict
- ZThe latest resources and their operation and dangers
- ZTerminology within the user scene
- ZWhich care is most suitable for whom?
- ZComorbid psychopathology in addiction
- ZCo dependency: family systems and co dependency
Interested? Mail us