The client council
The client council is the participation body for patients of Castle Craig Netherlands. The client council has the legal possibility to give solicited and unsolicited advice on matters directly related to patients. It is important that the voice of the patient is heard and also taken into account in determining matters that affect their treatment.
What does the client council do?
The client council assesses the care provider's policy from the patient's point of view, consults with the management several times a year and maintains contact with patients of the organization.
In short, the client council is mainly there to carry out the following activities:
- promoting employee participation and emancipation of patients
- provide information about patient rights
- Gather opinions, suggestions and proposals and convey them to management
- consult with and advise the management
- monitor the policy of Castle Craig Nederland and test it against the institutional objectives and the law
Contact: if you have any questions or suggestions for improving our care, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you. This email address is not intended for complaints.